"The LORD will always guide you and provide good things to eat when you are in the desert. He will make you healthy. You will be like a garden that has plenty of water or like a stream that never runs dry." Isaiah 58:10-12


14 November 2011

Weekend Thanks and Thin Mondays

This was a weekend with many thinks for which to be thankful, but I'll limit myself to three:
12 November: I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my parents today and have a wonderful "girls-only" lunch with my mom at a terrific local restaurant.
13 November: I'm thankful that I live in a country and state in which I have the freedom to study the Bible openly and to gather with other believers each Lord's Day to study and to worship God.
14 November: I'm thankful for the strength to make it through another day, even when my body feels like it's a piece of bubblegum that's been chewed so long and stretched so thin that it's lost all flavor and chewiness.

No comments: